Friday, March 25, 2011

Ok - 'Team Sal' are re-united/together for the first time since January !!!

So, the weather has been absolutely gorgeous this week; and for those who don't know and who are following this Blog/journey - my team of Personal Trainers (PT's) are
PT1 - Annette Campbell, who has organised my training, my clothing, my 'fuelling' and has been there every step of the way literally..
PT2 - Chantelle Rose who has been there almost every step, give or take a couple of missed bouncy weeks & runs(!; when she has not been there in body she has always been there in mind and at the end of her phone!!!!
and her Boyfriend
PT3 - Cliff Golding from Kent, who has been waiting to be there every step of the way and has come over especially to
1) visit his Girlfriend
2) get his last long run in (he is also in training for the Zurich Marathon in 3 weeks time) and
3) to support and help me through my 18 miles on Sunday as well.

Yesterday, on my free morning , I decided to make the most of the sunshine and good weather and join Annette for a walk/se dunk at St Ouen so I dragged Charlei out of the house and we went down for about 10.45 ; Cliff arrived on Wednesday morning and we let them know where we would all be and they turned up too!
So 'Team Sal' was united for the first time in the 8 weeks since I Started training! YAY!

Annette, Chantelle and I went for a lovely dunk, took some pics - while the boys watched - then we walked along to Big Verns for a cuppa.

It was a stunning morning and great for us all to be together.

*********************************************************************
FRIDAY MORNING (Today)

Got down to the pool, dumped my work kit and decided not to go on the bike today but stay outside, so I walked/jogged to Bel Royal via the beach and the hard surfaces, and then ran back again along the beach mostly until I ran out of beach and carried on along the top - changing pace with my tunes which was great fun too.

4 miles in 64.7 minutes - as normal as ever!.

Stretched in the gym and then did 30 mins aqua too to stretch out..
all good apart form my 2nd toe on my right foot, not too comfy but the only painful 'victim so far'...

Variety Team Photo on Sunday at 10.15 - then the last big one before THE BIG DAY........
WATCH THIS SPACE!

I AM ALSO STILL RAISING FUNDS - SO IF YOU CAN, PLEASE GIVE GENEROUSLY!

http://www.justgiving.com/Sal-Minty-Gravett

Thank you

1 comment: