Wednesday, March 23, 2011

This week so far..

Well - I was relatively unscathed after the 16 miles on Sunday which is great news...only what seemed to be a 'bruised' right foot and sore 2nd toe on it as well - but all is ok.
I was expectiong a lot worse for a lot longer, so am pleased it is so minor..(maybe I didn't work hard enough???!!).so I took the opportunity of doing Aqua Monday morning and a long stretch in the pool after and then rested really; and ensured I caught up with all my work admin as much as I could..
The weather is I-N-C-R-E-D-I-B-L-E- at the moment and wanted to make sure I got out there today - so I did.
Warmed up for 10 mins first on the bike and then headed off into the sunshine with my music towards Bel Royal - knees and foot were a little niggly to start off with, but as always, after 15 mins - all was fine and jogging was resumed.
i managed 3.12 miles in 50 mins - as always, exactly the same timings again!!!!!

Did some stretching in the gym first before being very brave and stepping on the gym scales....I felt thin today (we all have days like that when we feel thin - and other days when we feel bigger!!!!) - and according to the scales in the changing rooms, I have lost 1.5 stone since January! WHOOP!!
I know they are inaccurate scales but I weighed on them before so decided to do it again today!
happy about that anyway!

then went in to do 30 misn of Aqua and anther water stretch - i do so LOVE water!

Onwards and upwards..PT1 - out surfing today - and PT2 meeting PT3 from the airport - and have a wonderful liason together today in the glorious weather!!!!
Happy days for all!

Checking out for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment