Saturday, March 12, 2011

This week's update.....eek!!!

Ok
Recovered far quicker after the 12 miler than after the 'Pyramid - what pyramid??'!
Turns out - the main reason is probably 'cos I have 'slow twitch fibres' - hmmmmm - apparently perfect for Marathons!!!!! funny that....

anyway - Got in the pool Monday morning feeling great - Also visited a chiropractor today - all seems good..

Tuesday morning, Annette and I decided that I would go for a run/walk around home and she would meet me afterwards - we would then go for a sea dunk on the lovely high tide!
My legs were still a little tight so I power walked for almost 3 miles and meet Annette after - and off we went to St Cat's to dunk our legs! Plans were scuppered by TTS arriving in their masses on the slip so we moved to Mike's slip - it was bliss, once we got in!

Also visited Bill Aston, my Osteopath today to get checked out - and all is good too!
Wednesday - Charlie went off to the Uk - busy Swimarathon day today - so no exercise...

Thursday - Annette ran out of time and I had an extremely busy day too!
Breakfast Club early - gave a talk and did some dosh collecting - all good!
Ran around lanes - 3.46 miles in 54 minutes - with good music and changing pace with the music! Pleased with that!

Then, lovely massage with Clare - then a walk with Annette, Rosie & Piper (her dogs!) - then Swimarathon in the afternoon - good fun and then on my way home, my good friend Irene gave me a lovely reflexology treat!
A wonderful day - and slept really well!

Friday - had to catch up with work so again no exercise - but rushing around and more swimarathon teams in the evening..
Saturday - work am and then Swimarathon - AquaSplash children at 3 and then JLDSC teams at 4 - followed by Carbo loading at Partners!

Yay - now I have to try and get some sleep before a 14 mile run tomorrow!!!!
EEEK EEEK EEEK!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment