Friday, March 18, 2011

With 4 weeks to go now - another 3 miles closer - and another first??

Ok - so a nice walk yesterday with Veronica before work and today, needed a little unstructured fartlek run - so I warmed up on the bike in the gym first , wired myslef into my ipod and set off - arranging to meet Bill Aston (osteopath) straight after.....all arranged by text.
Met up with Lisa B en route - Lisa getting over a calf injury and getting back into her training...so off we went, via the Marina and off to Millbrook - and turned around; and I met Bill in the first layby on Victoria Avenue and he just ensured that everything was in the 'right place'!!!
So - there I was, after 3.12 miles in 47 mins, Bill turned up in his car - and I had my first Osteopathy appointment consultation in an open air car park - for all to see!!!
And Bill did say it was the first time he had done that too! And now, probably not the last either!!!
Thanks Bill - and off I bound for the pool - and jumped in for Aqua and stretching in the water.

Tried out my new recovery drink today and also the new Zero Electrolyte tablets on poolside to day as well...its all good!

Variety Treadmill Challenge in town tomorrow so I will be shaking buckets collecting money if anyone is in town..

then...16 MILES on Sunday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment